Beholden To You by Carlie Sexton
On the heels of tragic loss, the stunning and innocent Natalie Mason, meets handsome business mogul Mac Carter. As Natalie attempts to pick up the pieces of her shattered life, circumstances beyond her control draw her and Mac into a situation she wants kept secret. The two are a matched set having both experienced immense loss in their lives. Uncertain of what she should do, she decides to give fate a chance, opening her heart to Mac, who just wants to love her.Buy the Book •
But the past, who often times takes no prisoners, rears its ugly head in a double dose. Mac’s ex-girlfriend cannot accept that their love affair is over and takes drastic measures through deception and blackmail to ensure that Mac will be hers.
Natalie, on the other hand, has to face the one responsible for her sister’s death. As her journey begins to bring justice and closure, the past transports to her feet an unexpected surprise—a long lost love desiring to posses her as his once again.
Will Mac and Natalie’s newly blossoming love be able to endure what the past has delivered or will the victors of their hearts be the old flames who are staking their claim?
Beholden to You is a beautifully written romance filled with heart break, life altering love, and a testament that what happens in Vegas doesn’t always stay in Vegas. Natalie is a strong but broken woman who has had the worst hand dealt to her with the loss of everyone she holds dear to her heart. She struggles to hang on without falling apart; not knowing how to carry on she struggles to live in a world truly alone; until she meets him. Mac is a woman’s dream. He is not only good looking but he is the CEO of a lucrative company with a heart of gold and the perfect gentlemen. This book will make you believe in love at first sight and fill your heat and keep you wanting more. I couldn’t put this book down I was so wrapped up in this amazing love story that I couldn’t put it down until I knew if this love that started off with one drunken night in Vegas would last. I can’t say enough good things about this book; it makes you feel for the heartache that they go through and relish in the love that you can physically feel pouring from the page. A must read for anyone who needs a little more romance in their life!
I have always had a passion for reading my entire life. I love it so that I dedicated my life to educating children. As a teacher, I have had the profound pleasure of teaching children to read and explore their imaginations through a good book. Just recently I decided to write a story that had been on my mind. Now I have several that I want to turn into additional books. Writing has become a passion that I dearly love.
I live with my handsome husband in Southern California. We enjoy the relaxed lifestyle that California provides. We have two beautiful dogs, but on children.
20 Fun Facts About Carlie Sexton:
- I was born in Louisiana. Still consider myself a Southern Belle, even though I have lived in California longer.
- I never eat lima beans because they remind me of stink bugs.
- In high school, my favorite sport in P.E. was archery.
- My toes are always painted.
- I lived in Hawaii from 5-9 years old. Learned to hula then.
- I’m technically challenged and didn’t send my first text until August~2013.
- I met my hubby at a church singles group.
- When writing the Killer Next Door series, I watched all of the Dexter episodes in about a month!
- My favorite color is purple, but I only have 2 purple items in my closet.
- I have 2 dogs. One whines and one groans to get my attention.
- My hubby is complicated and I modeled Neil after his assertive side and Mac after his perceptive, nurturing side.
- My favorite super hero is Wonder Woman.
- I’m addicted to mint chocolate chip ice cream.
- I became a teacher at 35.
- My hair is naturally curly, but I straighten it.
- My favorite wine is Moscato.
- I never played Scrabble until I was in my 30’s.
- In college I drove a Camaro.
- I love decorating and my home has an Italian flare to it.
- I eat an apple and a pear every day.
Meet the Characters:
Closing the door behind me, I was grateful to be back in my own room. Peeling out of my clothes, I quickly got into the shower. It felt like an oasis, the water caressing my body. Thoughts of Mac and I in bed were coming back to me like rapid fire from a machine gun. These thoughts startled me as my body began to respond to the pictures in my mind. Mac knew his way around a female’s body and it certainly felt as though he had pulled out all the stops with me. When I closed my eyes I could
visualize his head between my legs. The memory of it made my insides clench down deep. Then I remembered the culmination of his efforts and my body’s response in a tantalizing orgasm. It was unlike anything I had ever experienced before.
I had to push those thoughts out of my head because the whole situation was crazy. We got married, and he didn’t seem to be taken aback by it. In fact, he was calm about the whole thing. Strange reaction for a guy. I felt kind of bad for running out of there like I did, but when I fell on him, things became real—too real. I began remembering in that moment our intimate interaction, and for a split second, I thought about surrendering to my desire for him. Again. Willingly. While sober. If I had, we’d be in bed together, and he’d be doing…
Social Media Links:
Book Trailer Links:
Trailer TBY: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P05VA9_Zrk
Trailer GTY: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7g2zvHp3cA
The Killer Next Door Series
FALLEN FOR YOU–> http://amzn.to/1kn5HDY
TAKEN BY YOU–>http://amzn.to/1kn5Dnx
GIVEN TO YOU–> http://amzn.to/1d4LgHU